Terms & Conditions
Each student that attends Early Start Learning Centre is required to have a Registration Package filled out. In that package you will find the below statements that you initialed as part of our Terms & Conditions as well as a few others I have added for reference.
1. I accept that there is a non-refundable registration fee of $50 per student for all programs. I will pay this at the time I deliver this Registration Package to Early Start to guarantee a place for my child/children.
2. I accept that there is a non-refundable yearly supply fee of $250 instead of any fundraising requirement or volunteer commitment.
3. I will immediately provide Early Start with details of any changes to the information provided in this Registration Package.
4. I accept that payment of the monthly school fees is due on the first day of the month. I understand that I will be charged $50 for every late payment.
5. I accept that I will be charged $50 in the event of a payment being returned by the bank.
6. I will inform Early Start if my child/children are absent from school via phone call 1-587-258-8332 (leave a voicemail please) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. I accept that in the event of absence (including sickness and vacation) that school fees must be paid in full as Early Start is keeping that place open for my child/children.
8. I accept that school fees remain payable during school holidays.
9. I accept that one month’s notice is required to remove my child/children from their program and that failure to give the required notice will result in full payment of that month’s fees.
Photo Consent Form
Early Start Learning Centre and/or our affiliated programs often take photographs and or video for scrapbooks, photo albums, window displays and publicity purposes. These images may appear in printed publications or on internet publications (e.g. company website, newsletters).
Before taking any pictures or video we need your permission.
Parents agree to notify Early Start Learning Centre if their child is sick; if they will not attend due to illness and to find alternative care if the child’s illness is contagious. Any child too ill to take part in regular activities should not attend the Preschool.
Ministry of Health Guidelines will be used in determining when an ill child can be admitted to the Preschool:
Children with symptoms such as generalized rashes, vomiting, diarrhea, chronic cough or persistent fever should not attend the Preschool until a clear diagnosis is made and/ or the disease is no longer communicable.
Children with a known or suspected communicable disease such as measles, mumps, or chickenpox should not attend the Preschool.
Credit Policy - SaturPLAY, Kid's Night Out, MessyPLAY
In the event that your child(ren) can no longer attend the event you will need to notify us by email (email@example.com) 24 hours before the session start date for a credit to be given. No refunds available. This credit will expire within 1 year.
Credit Policy - Little Wonders & Summer Camp
Unfortunately there will be no refunds available for these events due to missed days or sickness.
Early Start Learning Centre is a PEANUT FREE SCHOOL. Please be aware of what you send with your child for snack. We have children in our program with allergies. There is one snack time during each class. It is our program policy to encourage health and nutrition.
If you have any comments, questions or concerns,